ENLACES PATROCINADOS

What’s Your Most Fond Android Reminiscence?


It’s Thursday, so it’s time to reminisce in regards to the previous, wanting again on higher occasions. With that stated, I’d wish to pose a query to anybody. What’s your most fond Android reminiscence?

For me, there’s a selected reminiscence I’m going again to at any time when I need to remind myself why Android is enjoyable. This was round 2010 and I used to be utilizing the Motorola DROID, headed to a scrumptious Mexican breakfast spot with an ex-girlfriend of mine again within the San Francisco Bay Space. That very same day I consider, a brand new theme had dropped for a customized ROM I used to be operating, one thing referred to as Drop Theme (pictured above). These had been my absolute favourite themes of all, and anytime a brand new colour was launched for them, I’d be flashing them.

Anyway, I particularly bear in mind downloading the theme to my OG DROID after which heading off to breakfast and actually flashing the theme proper there on the desk whereas we waited for our meals to return. I felt like such slightly Android hacker bro, booting into restoration and choosing the proper .zip file, subsequently displaying off my shiny new theme to my then girlfriend and her being completely impressed. Certainly, it was good occasions.

There’s one thing about that reminiscence, because it sums up my emotions towards how Android was in a means. It’s nonetheless an ideal platform, clearly, however we’re actually not out right here showcasing Customized Theme Fridays anymore.

What about you? Any significantly fond Android recollections you’d wish to share with the group?



Supply hyperlink



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3xc9T1W

No hay comentarios

¿Tienes algo que decir? ¡Vamos adelante!

Con la tecnología de Blogger.